A personal mobility stair climber can move a passenger up and downstairs easily.
Kris II motorised stair climbing chair lift
A personal mobility motorised stair climber can move a passenger up and downstairs easily and safely.
Own Kris II for as little as $90pw*.
*Subject to finance approval. Payments based on 25% deposit and 26 fortnightly interest-free payments. Payment includes fees and charges.
- Our products incorporate the latest assistive robotic technology to ascend and descend stairs.
- The wheelchair lift and chair lift use rubber tracks.
- All products are battery-powered, portable, and can lift between 169 -180 kg.
- Products weigh around 30kg,
- They collapse for transport and storage purposes and will fit inside the boot of a car.
- No installation
- All Personal Mobility stair climbers come with a one year guarantee.
|Product Name||Kris II|
|Weight of battery||3kg|
|Steps per charge||900(slow speed) -1200|
- Kris II can move a passenger up and down stairs easily, safely and smoothly.
- The combination of the rubber tracks and powerful motor can lift up to 180kg up and down many flights of stairs, on a single charge.
- Kris II can be folded for both transport and storage purposes and fits in the boot of a medium sized car.
- Kris II has variable speed control allowing the operator and passenger to go at a pace both are comfortable with.
- Kris II has an automatic braking feature that allows it to stop safely on the stairs.
- An ergonomic handle helps the operator maintain a more erect posture.
- Handle also makes it easier to turn in stairwells with small landings
- A 5th wheel also makes it easier to use on small landings as the Kris II can reach vertical position sooner.
- Every model comes with a headrest, cover and wall bracket to store on wall.
- Kris II also has a manual override on the motor which allows it to go downstairs without a battery or a flat battery. This is only for emergency use.
- Stair; ≥ 60cm wide
- Max stair angle: ≤45 degrees
- Max distance between stairs: ≤ 70cm
- Min Turning Space or landing: 100cm x 120cm
- Straight stairs: Yes
- Curved stairs: No
- Operators should practice without passengers until familiar with its operation.
- The operators should be physically capable of using a wheelchair like device and not have any back problems of their own.
|Tyre dimensions||2 rubber +2 castors|
Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 1.49.31 pm
Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 1.50.14 pm
KrisII motorised stairclimbing chair lift
Are Stair Climbers' Products Easy To Operate?
YES. We provide instructions on how to use the stair-climbers. We also provide a live Zoom instructional video which is recorded and we provide access to. We recommend people start using at a slow speed, without a load and then gradually increase the load. Most people can operate any of the stair-climbers safely and efficiently with 15-30 minutes practice.
All Types Of Stairs?
YES, more or less. Staircases should be at least 60 cm wide. If there is a landing, the minimum dimension should be at least 1.1m, and if it is a return stairwell, at least 1.2m. Choose your stair climber to match your stairs. The paddle-style cannot be used on a tight spiral staircase. The track style can only be used on a straight staircase or a straight staircase with a return stairwell. The stair climbers will work on different surfaces eg wood, concrete, steel mesh, etc. They will also work on carpet but cannot be used on loose carpet.
Do The Batteries Last A Long Time?
YES. You can go up or down up to 1500 steps on one charge – that is about 50 flights of stairs. The stair-climbers may do fewer steps on slow speed setting. There is no need for a second battery with any Stair Climbers device!
Not really an issue. Stair-climbers use brushless motors with lithium batteries which should give years of trouble-free use. The motor is in a sealed unit (IPX4 rating making it rainproof) and does not require any maintenance as this would break its waterproof seal. Stair Climbers are built to last and do not require any other maintenance, other than ensuring nothing is loose. If something is loose, do not use until the bolt, nut or screw is tightened. Proprietary tools and specialist technicians are not required. On the Apollo, Kris and Jacob the rubber tracks may need adjustment as they stretch. An Allen key is supplied to make this adjustment and instructions are in the manual.
Get A Free Quote
Goran CosicThanks for the stair climber. It works fantastic. Me and my back thank you heaps.
TravisI had the misfortune of receiving a stair climber that died abruptly on me but Robert and his suppliers we’re very quick try to identify the problem. When they couldn’t, they wasted no time in sending me a new machine which has not missed a beat! Thanks Robert and the Stair Climbers team! Your customer service is top notch!
J. BruceThank you for the delivery of the Stairclimber. It arrived yesterday and we used it today to deliver my wife to the first floor of my daughter's home. It worked beautifully.
This equipment will change my Wife's life as since her stroke early this year there have been many places with stairs she couldn't get into.
I appreciate the information you provided prior to the purchase and the prompt delivery.
I've told our physio's about it and I would think they'll be recommending the Stairclimber to applicable patients.
Saliem WoksamJust wanted to thank you for the excellent service. I am really happy with my Sala trolley. I am now very excited to keep using it, now that I have the hang of it. Very easy to use, but it takes some concentration going down the stairs with loads that sits low at the wheels. I am really impressed with the battery life. When I received my package, and unpacked my new “toy”, the battery was 52 per cent charged. I was using it on-site for 2 days and used up only about 5 per cent of charge. Thanks once again. Looking forward in doing more business with your company.
Paul DeverauxHi Robert. Just a quick word to thank you for the Kris stairclimber. It works wonderfully well for my Mother when she comes to visit. It allows us to host full family get-togethers again- something I'm not sure we can put a value on! I am still very impressed by the level of detail covered and the support provided in making sure it works for us. Thanks for all your help.